Green Relief service users, or patients, have a responsibility to be respectful and considerate of our staff.
- Treat Green Relief staff with patience, respect and honesty
- Respect that Green Relief staff have the right to a healthy and safe work environment
- Refrain from any harassing, abusive, threatening, harmful or discriminatory behaviour and comments
- Understand Green Relief staff have the right to refuse service in consultation with management
- Keep our staff updated with any changes regarding relevant services
- Note that we address all client concerns in a timely manner, but may not be able to respond immediately to client issues outside of our operating hours, as follows:
- Monday to Thursday 9 a.m. to 530 p.m.
- Friday 9 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
- Saturday 9 a.m. to 3 p.m.
- Understand and respect that Green Relief, and our staff, have limitations in regards to the services we can provide (example: we may be waiting on pertinent information that is outside of our control to approve a client’s registration)
- Understand that Green Relief receives medical documents that may have restrictions and, as a result, clients may not have access to certain products
- Understand our Client Care Specialists are NOT healthcare practitioners and cannot make any recommendations regarding Green Relief products (we provide general suggestions and guidance should a healthcare practitioner not provide product recommendations)
- Always reach out to your cannabis-prescribing healthcare practitioner if you have any questions regarding your health or well-being